Why Work With Us?
Proudy Serving Customers Throughout New Jersey Since 1974
Small Company Values, Big Company Benefits
We’ve been in business for more than 40 years and have a proven track record of performance and reliability that will give you peace of mind in knowing we’ll be there when you need us. We are considered a yardstick of quality by our customers and partners because of our focus on providing exceptional quality work and outstanding customer service.
When you call, our office staff and service representatives will know who you are and immediately help address your concerns. You’ll never feel like just another number on a long list of customers. When sent to your property, our NAEC-Certified Elevator Technicians arrive in our company-issued uniforms and vehicles, reinforcing the high level of professionalism our company provides.
Perhaps best of all, because we’ve always remained true to our ideals, you’ll benefit from our competitive, value-driven prices. You won’t pay extra for a big name and you’ll always get your money’s worth.
Multiple Service Routes
Jersey Elevator now boasts nearly 20 service routes to respond to emergency calls quickly in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
We Get the Job Done. Period.
We understand you’re not an elevator expert, and when you sign a contract with us, you’re relying on us to do what’s right. We take that responsibility very seriously and are proud of our ability to deliver.
Let us help you today
To answer a few questions you may have in advance:
- Have the knowledge, experience, and capability to do what we propose
- Can get the parts to do the job
- Are centrally located and can get to your site quickly
- Provide extensive training and certification for our employees
- Have excellent relationships with the inspectors throughout the state
- Maintain detailed and computerized records
Yes We Will…
- Perform preventative maintenance to reduce shutdowns
- Respond quickly to emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Repair and replace covered parts at no additional charge
- Coordinate safety testing with the inspectors
You may also be interested in finding out more information with some of the Frequently Asked Questions.