Small Company Values,
Big Company Benefits
From premium coverage to just the basics, you’re guaranteed to find a maintenance package that meets your building’s needs and budget. Check out our maintenance packages.
Recurring repairs and shutdowns are a clear sign that elevators will benefit from a modernization. Learn more about the process.
We specialize in the installation of traction and hydraulic elevator systems for commercial and industrial facilities in both existing and new buildings. Learn more about the process.
Elevator Maintenance Packages
Your choice for a worry-free maintenance solution, this option includes:
- 8-hour or over-time service calls
- Regularly scheduled maintenance visits
- Everything needed to keep equipment running smoothly, safely, and efficiently, including parts, labor, service calls, and testing fees
This option is designed to suit the uniqueness of your building and includes:
- Regularly scheduled visits
- Most door parts and related service calls (which usually account for 80% of all service calls)
This option helps prolong the life of existing equipment and includes:
- Regularly scheduled lubrication and adjustments
- Inspection of critical components to identify an anticipated shutdown situation
Project Showcase: Historic Bell Building Elevator Modernization Project
540 Broad Street, Newark, NJ
Schedule a Callback
We know you're busy, so if it's more convenient use our scheduler to pick a time and day that's best for you to be contacted by one of our experienced advisors.
Give Us A Call
Existing customers can call us:
24/7 Live Help (800) 621-0145
Phone: (732) 290-2991 Fax: (732) 290-2924